Saturday 18 April 2015

I am not dead... yet

Well it was weeks if not months that this blog was silent, if you were worried for me fear not, I am alive and reasonably well. I was just "deployed" and busy in a gaming way. I had the pleasure to work for around two months back in my rightful position of CONSIM teaching assistant and also do another batch of military related simulation work... including an historical test  involving the Falklands War and none less than General Julian Thompson and Commodore Michael Clapp... no it is not a joke... as you can see...


The eagle eyed between my reader maybe will also identify the location based on big boxed games in the background...

I have also delivered a couple of interesting seminars... including one on inter-war Chinese navy...




 
Also do not tell me that military historians are all boring and ugly (I am not referring to me!)

Anyway I have also been busy painting and gaming. So without further ado I will move to meatier and wargaming related posts...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment